As much of a relief it is to forget I’m different, it’s jarring to recall that I am and that the difference between you and I will never go away. Yeah, most days it’s pretty easy [remaining sober], but other days it’s like some cruelly ironic execration: May you love something so much that you are never allowed to do it again.
Oh brother, I can relate.
- januarypane likes this
- thedependentclause likes this
- drydenlane likes this
- lorim likes this
- hollygonightly said: proud of you, you know…
- hollygonightly likes this
- crabbymcgee likes this
- teresjaz reblogged this from heymikewaskom
- floatdowntomotown reblogged this from heymikewaskom
- heymikewaskom posted this